Finished goods and spare parts logistics, assembly activities and returns processing from one single source: the Geis Group carries out a wide range of logistics and value-added services at the logistics and technology centre in Frauenaurach for a global joint venture.
Geis employees carry out the global distribution of finished products. Including warehousing, order picking and packaging.
Geis employees also carry out assembly and tests in the configuration centre, almost like an extension of their customers’ workbenches.
And last but not least: all spare parts orders from customer service are collected at Geis. Geis supplies them with the required parts. And also takes care of the returns, of course.
- in-house configuration centre
- air-conditioning for delicate assembly processes
- assembly, tests and software configuration
- global central warehouse
- supply of end user
- supply of engineering organisation with spare parts
- operation of an assembly & configuration centre
- incoming goods processing with quality control
- warehousing, order-picking and assembly
- shipping preparation and special packaging
- use of RFID technology