- setting up a central logistics location
- centralisation of external warehouses
- standardisation and simplification of processes
- reduction of complexity of IT systems
The Geis Group has been operating the central distribution centre in Europe for a globally active company for many years.
In the meantime the customer has also transferred many accompanyingeinhergehende tasks to Geis, from incoming goods processing to returns management. Administrative. Operative.
Geis also handles spare parts deliveries. Round the clock. 365 days a year. Employees provide advice on any questions concerning orders and goods. Geis also handles the spare parts and repairs logistics. The distribution centre as developed – into a full-service location.
- spare parts delivery, 365 days a year
- in-house call centre
- returns management
- kitting and bundling
- building of a new distribution centre
- 3-phased approach to successive integration of external warehouses
- 4-phased approach to successive integration of standardised tools
- introduction of central warehouse management software
- reduction of complexity of all processes
- efficient, stable and secure flow of information
- saving of time and costs by the customer