- central warehouse for global spare parts supply
- 24/7 operation
- adherence to all requirements and safety regulations
Comprehensive service package
The Geis Group operates a central spare parts warehouse in Hamburg for a worldwide leading industrial company.
But Geis covers much more than the entire warehouse logistics: the range of services stretches from incoming goods, including quality control, to warehousing, right up to packaging and shipping preparation. Round the clock. 365 days a year.
The service package also includes the production of custom-made transport packaging for specific spare parts. Geis takes care of this in its own carpentry workshop. This is also attached to a paint spraying workshop.
The development of special packaging, the repair of reusable containers and the procurement of packaging material complete the all-in-one service.
- top quality and safety regulations
- trained quality inspectors
- trained carpenters and master carpenters
- in-house carpentry workshop and paint spraying workshop
- incoming goods processing with quality control
- warehousing, order-picking and packaging
- construction and repair of special containers for tools
- maximum flexibility in staff deployment
- short-notice processing of emergency orders
- development of new packaging solutions