- Defective altimeter
- Spare part not available from airline or supplier
- Short-term order necessary
Critical Aircraft On Ground Logistics
A commercial aircraft with 220 passengers was grounded at Las Palmas airport during winter peak season and urgently needed the AOG solutions of Geis Air+Sea.
The required part was neither in the inventory of the airline, nor was there a supplier in the vicinity. The altimeter was ordered in Hamburg thereupon. Geis Air & Sea AOG desk received a call at 11pm from the airline to arrange the urgent delivery of the altimeter from Hamburg to Las Palmas by the fastest, but most economical way.
A Geis Air+Sea employee personally escorted the spare part to the final destination of Las Palmas airport. By using this OBC service of Geis Air+Sea, the urgently needed altimeter could be delivered punctually at 12 o'clock directly to the mechanics.
- Aerospace experts
- 24/7 AOG desk
- AOG (Aircraft On Ground)
- NFO (Next Flight Out)
- OBC (On Board Courier)
- Air Charter Services
- Fast, secure and cost-effective solutions
- Decision for OBC as the safest and most economical solution
- Especially safe and reliable: With our OBC service an employee of Geis Air + Sea personally escorts the spare part from the supplier to you
- Punctual delivery to the final recipient
- Availability 24/7
- Individual solutions