- planning of LTL and FTL transports
- bundling of LTL transportations to milk runs
- adherence to European guidelines, such as cabotage and minimum wage.
LTL and FTL
The Geis Group manages the entire procurement and distribution logistics for an European industrial company. All over Europe. Geis uses European planning centres for this purpose. They are completely interconnected with each other and organise the process.
Geis consolidates the transports, creates part loads (milk runs) or transports them directly. The transit times are always exactly monitored by Geis and invoicing is arranged with the commissioning plant.
Thanks to the transparent transportation management system ‘Geis Load’ which was developed specifically for this purpose, Geis is able to guarantee a high level of quality. Geis carries out transportation services all over Europe, all year round.
- central interconnection to the customers
- realtime status reports
- interconnected, European planning centres
- own vehicles and fixed transportation partners
- interconnected European planning centres
- transportation management with ‘Geis Load’
- compensation of fluctuations in volume using central planning fleet
- constant analysis of goods flows
- lean commissioning – efficient processing
- customer-orientated, European planning team
- automated information exchange
- high levels of availability in shipping space